Sunday, October 6, 2013

In which I discover to my delight that other countries have professional cheerleaders

Why didn't I know about this before? These are cheerleaders for Russia's hockey league, the Kontinental Hockey League or KHL. I should have expected this, from the country that brought us so many sexy girl groups! But why do I have to discover all this stuff for myself? Cheerleading is one thing that I definitely don't mind other countries borrowing from the USA. If your country has something sexy like this, please let me know so I can share with everyone else.











Also, while researching this post I discovered that Crystal Palace FC in the English Premier League has cheerleaders. British visitors to this site, please tell me that other clubs have cheerleaders too. And if not, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment