Friday, July 5, 2013

My rules for sexy music videos

Just making a quick comment. Sometimes I click on a video because there is a sexy screencap or I find a site that shows a few sexy screencaps, and the actual video has only a few seconds of sexy girls while the rest of the video is boring, or at least not sexy. So, here are a few of my rules for sexy music videos.

1) More screen time for sexy girls gives you a sexier video. I don't care about seeing the artists or anything. Save that for another video. If you are trying to make the sexiest music video possible, give 100% of the screen time to the sexy girls. If you are a male artist and you hire some sexy girls for a video shoot, it takes some serious stones to think that people still care about seeing you on the screen.

2) Naked girls or girls wearing bikinis or lingerie are very nice to look at, but to make a sexier video, they should be dancing or making out with each other or something.

3) Hire a professional studio to shoot your video. I don't usually find home-video style music videos particularly sexy.

Anything else I should add to this list?

1 comment:

  1. Think you covered most in that statment :)

    ReplyDelete