Sunday, June 30, 2013

Suggestions would be amazing, by the way!

I know I've said it before, but it's very hard to find new sexy music videos. If you know of any videos that I haven't posted here, please contact me and let me know, either by email or by commenting on a post. Also, I live in the USA, and the American culture in general has little interest in the culture of other countries, which means that my knowledge of non-American videos is almost entirely based on websites I have been able to find. If you enjoy this blog and you would like to help, one of the best ways to help would be to watch a music video channel that you have wherever you live and let me know about any sexy videos you see. In particular, nothing would make me more grateful than being told about a new artist with multiple sexy videos. I will continue to work as hard as possible to find new videos, but with a little help from you guys I would be able to post a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment