Sunday, September 9, 2012

Top 50 Sexy Music Videos of 2008

This is my list of the top 50 sexy music videos of 2008. Click on each link to go to the post where you can watch the video.

Alex Gaudino & Jason Rooney - "I Love Rock 'N' Roll"
Alex Gaudino feat. Shena - "Watch Out"
Alina - "When You Leave (Numa Numa)"
Angel-A - "Prostaya devchonka"
A.R.M.I.A - "Armiya sverhu"
A.R.M.I.A - "Sexual Revolution"
Ashanti - "Good Good"
B-Tight - "Sie will mich"
Bengü - "Gezegen"
Beyoncé - "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It"
Bianka - "Pesnya pro lyubov"
Britney Spears - "Womanizer"
Chanelle Hayes - "I Want It"
Clara Morgane - "Nous deux"
DJ Affecta - "Fetish in the World" (Uncensored)
DJ Disciple - "Work It Out"
DJ Ozi -"Juicy Pen" (Uncensored)
DJ Tamara Sky - "Lick It" (Uncensored)
Dominatorz - "Do You Love Me?"
Energy 52 - "Cafe Del Mar"
Fabrika - "My takie raznye"
Fragma - "Toca's Miracle (2008 Inpetto Remix)"
Girlicous - "Like Me"
Girlicious - "Stupid Shit"
Girls Aloud - "Can't Speak French"
Goryachiy Shokolad - "Nemnogo pertsa"
Haifa Wehbe - "Ma To'olsh Lhad"
Haifa Wehbe - "Yabn El Halal"
Hollywood - "Hollywood"
James Doman - "Everything's Gonna Be Alright"
Keeley Hazell - "Voyeur"
Krem'L - "Beri menya" (Uncensored)
Laurent Wolf - "Wash My World"
Miss Lucifer Girlz - "You Want My Booty"
NikitA - "Mashyna"
NikitA - "Soldat"
Raina - "Golemi dumi"
Raina feat. Expose - "Ti dali vidia"
Reggaeton Boys feat. Franco El Gorila - "Báilame"
Rihanna - "Disturbia"
Sandra Afrika - "Afrika"
Sandra Afrika - "E pa necu"
Sexy Sandra - "Dok ponuda vazi"
Teodora - "Shymno li go pravia"
Tila Tequila - "Stripper Friends"
Undies Kissing Girls - "Le i" (Uncensored)
Usher - "Trading Places"
Vintage - "Plahaya devochka"
Vinylshakerz - "Hypnotic Tango"
Zajmina Vasjari - "Nje me pak e nje me shume"

No comments:

Post a Comment