Sunday, May 29, 2011

Keeley Hazell - "Voyeur"

People from the UK will need no introducion, but for everyone else, if you haven't heard of Keeley before, you've got a lot of homework to do, and you might as well start at the beginning with her Page 3 pictures. If you prefer video, you can see what I've posted on my models blog.

This is a much higher quality version than what I was able to find earlier. I will leave the other version below just in case this one gets taken down.



Here's a second copy, although not as good. I don't know what's going on with the website this video is on, but this video will look like it's loading for a long time. Just press play, and the video will start soon (it takes about 20 seconds for me).

5 comments:

  1. I really hope you can find it. i have been lookin for a long time now. wish i would have saved my download....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know a good place to upload the video where it won't get taken down, I can upload a better quality version for you to link to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done much with uploading videos myself, but I know of a lot of these websites, like Rapidshare, Oron, Filesonic, etc. But the files are frequently taken down. I think it's a bit absurd that the music label would be so upset at someone uploading the video when they haven't made it available legally. I mean, what's the point of making a music video unless you make it available somewhere to promote the artist's music?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't get round to this earlier, but I stuck it up on Dailymotion, because they seem to let all sorts of things stay up there. Of course, I can't guarantee that it will stay that way but you never now.

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkt68e_voyeur_music

    Try that.

    ReplyDelete