Saturday, June 4, 2011

Starting to add the year released

I am going to be trying to mark as many videos as I can with the year they were released so you can easily find new releases. But this will take me some time, and please don't ever expect it to be complete, since I will probably only be able to learn this information for artists who are famous enough to have Wikipedia pages or some other good source of information. I will try to be as accurate as possible, but some of the dates will be educated guesses. And if I can't find a list of music videos but I do find a list of singles, I will simply assume that the video was released the same year as the single. As a last resort, I will approximate the date of release by simply using the year the album was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment