Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fuse's 100 Sexiest Videos of All Time Part 11

Okay, these videos aren't actually part of the list, but I have a few suggestions. I'm going to follow their own guidelines, leaving out anything that's not in English and anything that's Euro/house music. I only beg your indulgence in suggesting that just because an artist is from Britain it doesn't automatically disqualify them from a list such as this. You don't have to do that much research to find these videos. So with a hand and a leg tied behind my back, I give you 10 videos that should have been on Fuse's list.

Rihanna - "Shut Up and Drive"

My favorite video by Rihanna. I just think she looks really hot here.



Girls Aloud - "Long Hot Summer"

I'm not sure why Fuse is so anti-Britain, but no Sexiest Music Videos Ever list could be complete without Girls Aloud, although this video is certainly not the only one I could have listed here.



Christina Aguilera - "Not Myself Tonight"

Did Fuse never watch this video? I can't think of any other explanation for them not including it.



Pittsburg Slim - "Girls Kiss Girls"

How many videos feature a Penthouse Pet giving a sexy striptease and then kissing another girl? You would think that would qualify it for Fuse's list.



Emma Bunton - "Free Me"

Say hello to Baby Spice, all grown up.



Britney Spears - "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know"

Fuse's list certainly has plenty of Britney Spears, but this is one of her best videos, certainly sexier than the video they put at #100.



Christina Milian feat. Joe Budden - "Whatever U Want"

Surely this video belongs on their list somewhere.



Mya - "My Love Is Like...Wo"

Classy and sexy.



Paulina Rubio - "I'll Be Right Here (Sexual Lover)"

Sure, she's a Latin Pop star, but so is Shakira, and she made the list. No excuses for not including this.



Keri Hilson feat. Rick Ross - "The Way You Love Me"

Keri Hilson made the list, so I know Fuse knows about her. I can't think of a single reason why this one didn't make the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment