Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fuse's 100 Sexiest Videos of All Time Part 1

After watching just a little of this program, I have a feeling it's not really going to compete with FHM's list, but I'll go ahead and include it. I guess I won't be happy with this or any 100 Sexiest Music Videos list until I write one myself, which I'm probably going to do after posting all of these videos. I'm hesitant to do so, because I know that as soon as I write one, I'll start finding a lot more videos that belong there. But I can just change it later. The FHM list seriously handicaps itself by not including Eastern Europe, and based on what I've seen so far, the Fuse list handicaps itself even further by not even including the Euro/house videos. Guess what, when you're making a list of the sexiest music videos ever, and you don't include the two genres that create the most sexy music videos, your list isn't going to be very good. Nevertheless, here is Part 1.

#100: Britney Spears - "Till the World Ends"



#99: Jeremih feat. 50 Cent - "Down on Me"



#98: Jennifer Lopez - "Love Don't Cost a Thing"



#97: Ke$ha - "Take it Off"



#96: Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - "E.T."



#95: T.I. - "Why You Wanna"



#94: Ne-Yo - "Miss Independent"



#93: Rihanna - "Rude Boy"



#92: Gwen Stefani - "Hollaback Girl"



#91: Lit - "Miserable"

No comments:

Post a Comment