Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Resurrecting this blog

(I'm going to be bumping this post to the top for a while)

I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but I've been working on organizing my massive collection of videos. It's still a mess, but I've got a good start.

For anyone who is back, I plan to clean up the blog a lot, basically re-post all of the best videos from earlier along with new ones, while cleaning up some of the videos and other content that might distract you from discovering the best videos. My intention is to re-post or remove everything. I do have quite a few new videos to share that I haven't posted before, but please be patient, as it will take a while for me to get this done.

For anyone who has not visited this blog before, my goal is to compile an enormous collection of the sexiest music videos in the form of embedded videos whenever possible, or with links or instructions for searching for the video when I can't find one to embed. This will include videos from many different countries and in many different languages, and a huge percentage of these videos will be outside of mainstream English-language rock and pop music. Obviously not every video will appeal to every person, but I try to collect the widest possible variety of videos that appeal to me. Even if you have seen a lot of sexy music videos, I am pretty sure there will be something here you will want to see.

It's very time-consuming to keep finding and replacing dead links, so you may find a video you want to watch that has a dead link or embed. Sometimes even legitimate videos uploaded by the artist or label get removed for some reason, so it's impossible to entirely avoid dead links from showing up. If a link or embed is dead, I recommend the following steps in order to find a copy online (obviously turn off any safe search functions):

1. YouTube search
2. Google video search
3. Bing video search (Bing is really good at finding videos)
4. Google search for video name + vob (A vob is a downloadable dvd-rip file, and sometimes have much higher video quality than what is available streaming, it may be worth trying this also if the embedded video is lower quality than you would like)

If it may be necessary to use non-Latin script to find a video, I will include the text in the body of the post so you can copy and paste it into a search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment