Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Improved Zoo Magazine website

Recently I criticized the website of the British lad mag Zoo, and I want to give credit where credit is due. My original complaint was that if you wanted to see their recent behind the scenes videos of photo shoots, you had to go through all of their girl-related posts and figure out which ones had videos, and it was incredibly annoying to use the site. They have since redesigned the website and made it much more convenient to find girl videos. If you click on Girl Archive, and then Girl Videos, you get playlists of their recent sexy videos. They still have annoyingly long advertisements between videos, but I wanted to mention that they have made improvements. I remain convinced that of the British lad mags, Front makes the best sexy videos, and Nuts has a much better website than Zoo.

Check out the Zoo Magazine website

No comments:

Post a Comment