Monday, July 15, 2013

Exchanging videos for suggestions

I have a large collection of music videos, some of which are difficult if not impossible to find online at the present time, such as "Down on Me" by the Trollops and "She's a Freak" by Miss Millionaire. For many other videos, I have much higher quality videos than what you can find on YouTube. Obviously, I would not be able to respond to every request to share a video. However, if you email me privately at altopelirrojo@gmail.com with a specific video suggestion or an artist with multiple sexy videos, and I like the video or videos enough to post them to the site, I will gladly share a link with you for a video of your choice. Email me to find out if I have the videos you are looking for. For most videos I have posted to this site, it is very likely that I have a high quality copy on my computer that I would be willing to share in exchange for the name of a sexy video.

I will not be posting any links on this or any other publicly available site. All links will be shared privately by email.

2 comments:

  1. So are you no longer posting anything here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am still posting here. It's just been a couple days since I've worked on the site. This post is not announcing my retirement or anything, I'm just asking for suggestions for new videos in exchange for downloads.

    ReplyDelete