Friday, June 21, 2013

Let's try this again

So I am going to try to resurrect this blog. I made an attempt to make a website that I liked better, and while I think it was prettier, better organized, and easier to browse than this blog, it took an impossibly long time to add new videos and resort all of the other videos to their proper place on the site, to the point where I was spending more time adding a video than I was finding new videos. The solution, I think, is to return to Blogspot and make another go at improving the blog to the point where I am at least relatively happy with it. There may be some changes, and if the changes make it harder to find videos, I am very sorry. But I can't be spending an hour adding a new video to the site, which is what I was doing sometimes on the other site.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing that!! I really like this site! I miss new sexy videos! :D

    ReplyDelete