Saturday, October 29, 2011

My YouTube channel

Check out my YouTube channel. I have only made one video so far, but there are lots of nice playlists there that you can check out. There's nothing there that I haven't already posted here, and there are a lot of videos I can't find on YouTube, but some of you might prefer to watch the videos on YouTube in playlist form rather than watching them here on the blog. So take a look. Because YouTube is suffering from a serious design flaw at the moment, if you want to use the "Play All" option on my playlists (you should), I have provided the URL for this once you click on the playlist you want to watch. You have to copy and paste it into your browser. Finally, if you like the Bulgarian singer Raina, you'll want to check out the one video I've made so far.

Go to my YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment