Monday, October 10, 2011

Check out "Satisfaction"

I recommend checking out the post for "Satisfaction", where I have added a Playboy video that's obviously inspired by the classic Benny Benassi video.

Also, I have been adding more model identification to some of the earlier posts, including "Satisfaction", complete with links over to my models blog with videos and pictures of the models, and model labels so you can watch all of the videos a particular model appears in. So far I have added labels for Stephanie Fitzpatrick, Lauren Ridealgh, Natasha Mealey, Casey Batchelor, Charleene Rena, Deanne Berry, Esther Baxter, Melyssa Ford, and Vida Guerra. I plan to work a lot more on this particular feature of the site, so stay tuned for more model labels. Please let me know in the comments if there'a a particular video you would like me to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment