Thursday, September 8, 2011

Update - Adding new labels

For some time I have realized that my content labels are inadequate. I want you to be able to find the videos you like as quickly as possible, so I will be going through all of the videos I have posted in the coming days and adding new labels describing the content of each video. I still haven't decided exactly what labels to use, but my goal is to have at least 1 or 2 content labels for just about every video I have posted. Don't worry, I am not even close to running out of ideas for finding new videos. I will continue to post a few videos, but I will be spending a lot of time going through the old ones in the near future. When you see these new labels pop up, please realize that it will take me a while to go through all of the videos and add the appropriate labels. I hope that people who come to the site after I'm done will be happy with the results. If you have any ideas on what type of content you would like labeled, please make a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment