Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ideas for new content labels

I realize I have a lot of videos here, and it can take a long time to find the ones you really like. I've found that the best way to organize videos here to make them easier to find is to use labels, such as artist labels, country labels, year labels, etc. But I also want to have a lot of good content labels to help you find exactly the kind of videos you like. So far I have a few content labels. The most popular is nudity, but I also have girl on girl, girl on guy, oral (for food fetish videos and other videos with girls licking and sucking on stuff), belly dance, poledance, sex (for videos showing actual sexual activity, whether graphic or not), sports and exercise (one of my personal favorites), strip, and upskirt. But I want to have more of these content labels, and I would like you guys to provide me your ideas of the labels you would like to see. If I do something as broad as "girls in bikinis," it would probably have about 200 videos and wouldn't really be that much use. Do you want a "leather and latex" label? What about "S&M"? Anyway, let me know what you would like to see.

1 comment:

  1. I think labels like topless, see thru, latex, and a way of separating artist nudity and some-random-person-in-the-video nudity, would be useful. Gotta love chicks who get naked in their own videos!

    ReplyDelete