Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sexiest music videos of all time - United States

I have listed some of my favorite videos from American music, excluding dance music, which I will include in a separate list. The links will take you to the blog post where I have posted each video.

See also:

Sexiest music videos of all time - Anglo pop
Sexiest music videos of all time - Balkans
Sexiest music videos of all time - East Asia
Sexiest music videos of all time - Electronica/Dance
Sexiest music videos of all time - Latin pop and reggaeton
Sexiest music videos of all time - Miscellaneous pop/dance
Sexiest music videos of all time - Rock
Sexiest music videos of all time - Russia/Ukraine/Belarus

3LW feat. P. Diddy - "I Do (Wanna Get Close to You)"
50 Cent - "Candy Shop"
Amerie feat. T.I. - "Touch"
Ashanti - "Good Good"
Beyoncé feat Sean Paul - "Baby Boy"
Britney Spears - "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know"
Britney Spears - "I'm a Slave 4 U"
Britney Spears - "Womanizer"
Christina Aguilera - "Not Myself Tonight"
Christina Aguilera feat. Redman - "Dirrty"
Christina Milian - "Dip It Low"
Christina Milian feat. Joe Budden - "Whatever U Want"
Ciara feat. Ludacris - "Ride"
Ciara feat. Missy Elliott - "Work"
David Banner - "Play"
Destiny's Child - "Survivor"
Divine Mafa - "Come Fascinate Me"
Dutch & Spade - "If You Want It
Fountains of Wayne - "Stacy's Mom"
Girlicious - "Like Me"
Girlicious - "Stupid Shit
Jadakiss - "Knock Yourself Out
Jessica Simpson - "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"
Keri Hilson feat. Rick Ross - "The Way You Love Me"
Khia - "My Neck, My Back" (Car Wash Version)
King Fantastic - "Why? Where? What?"
MVP - "Rock Ya Body"
Mya - "My Love Is Like...Wo"
N.E.R.D. - "Lapdance"
Nicole Scherzinger feat. T.I. - "Whatever U Like"
Pittsburgh Slim - "Girls Kiss Girls"
Pussycat Dolls feat. Snoop Dogg - "Buttons"
Pussycat Dolls - "I Don't Need a Man
Rihanna - "Shut Up and Drive"
Rihanna - "Te Amo"
Rihanna feat. Jay-Z - "Umbrella"
T.I. - "Let's Get Away
Teairra Mari - "Body"
Tila Tequila - "I Love U"
Tila Tequila - "Stripper Friends"
V.I.C - "Twerk It"
Willa Ford - "Did Ya Understand That"
Willa Ford - "I Wanna Be Bad
will.i.am - "I Got It From My Mama"

No comments:

Post a Comment